TempO-Seq is a robust, inexpensive and versatile assay platform that is well suited for rapid modification for many molecular profiling applications involving DNA, RNA and proteins. We offer whole transcriptome products for human, rat and mouse but can quickly develop fixed or custom panels for any signature, species or sample type.
BioSpyder is actively seeking collaborators interested in adopting our TempO-Seq assay platform for applications in the following fields:
- Liquid Biopsy
- Mental Health
- Metabolic Diseases
- Host Defense
If you are interested in high throughput molecular profiling, please contact us to discuss how TempO-Seq can provide benefit to your efforts.
TempO-Seq Grants and Contracts
TempO-Seq development is currently supported by grants and contracts from the National Institutes of Health, specifically the National Human Genome Research Institute, the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, and the National Center for Advancing Translational Science.
- “Cell Lysates to Sequencing Reads: A Multiplex Gene Expression Profiling Tool”, Grant 5R43HG007339-02
- “RASL-Seq Tox Profiler”, NCATS Contract HHSN271201300011C
- “RASL-Seq for Preserved Tissues in Toxicity Testing”, Grant 1R43ES024107-01
- “Multiplexed mRNA and miRNA Profiling of Single Cells”, Grant 1R43HG007815-01A1
- “RASL-Seq CTC Assay”, Grant 1R43HG008245-01
- “RASL-Seq Tox Profiler II”, NCATS Contract HHSN271201400052C