TempO-Seq is a robust, inexpensive and versatile assay platform that is well suited for rapid modification for many molecular profiling applications involving DNA, RNA and proteins. We offer whole transcriptome products for human, rat and mouse but can quickly develop fixed or custom panels for any signature, species or sample type.
BioSpyder is actively seeking collaborators interested in adopting our TempO-Seq assay platform for applications in the following fields:
- Liquid Biopsy
- Mental Health
- Metabolic Diseases
- Host Defense
If you are interested in high throughput molecular profiling, please contact us to discuss how TempO-Seq can provide benefit to your efforts.
TempO-Seq Grants and Contracts
TempO-Seq development is currently supported by grants and contracts from the National Institutes of Health, specifically the National Human Genome Research Institute, the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, and the National Center for Advancing Translational Science.
- “TempO-Seq Gene Expression Profiling of Intracellular Stained FACS Sorted Cells” 2R44HG008917 (ongoing)
- “TempO-Seq: A Multiplex Gene Expression Profiling Platform” 2R44HG007339 (ongoing)
- “TempO-Seq for preserved tissues in toxicity & translational testing” 2R44ES024107 (ongoing)
- “Multiplexed mRNA and miRNA Profiling of Single Cells” 2R44HG007815 (ongoing)
- “RASL-Seq Expression Profiling of FFPE Tissues” 1R33CA183688 (ongoing)
- “TempO-STAT Citrus Greening Infection Test” NIFA/USDA 2017-33610-26749 (ongoing)
- “TempO-Seq Gene Expression Profiling of Intracellular Stained FACS Sorted Cells” R43HG008917 (completed)
- “cfNA TempO-Seq Assay” NCI Contract HHSN261201600059C (completed)